LIF-TRACK the “All-Vehicle” snowcat lift that adjusts to service the whole fleet from ATV’s, cars and pickups to lift snowgrooming machines with its easily movable platform.
Spin the tracks to replace belts, grouzers and tires while supported on Jack Stands.
30% Time Savings on scheduled PM’s, oil changes and inspections using “the most cost effective tool in the shop.”
When the LIF-TRACK snowgroomer lift was introduced in 1995 it revolutionized the industry by lowering the cost of vehicle maintenance and improved safety at ski resorts. We have 97 LIF-TRACK snow-groomer lifts throughout North America and the world.
- Undercarriage hose and splitter box replacements in a fraction of the time.
- Designed to lift Pisten Bully, Prinoth and Tucker snowcats and snowgroomers.
- Versatile – Movable Platform with textured rubber belting surface, fits all.
- Direct Drive Hydraulics – 4 hydraulic lifting cylinders, one at each column
- NO Lifting Chains – chains wear, and they’ve been eliminated
- Mechanical Locking System – ladder locks in each of the 4 columns ensure safety.
- Push-Button controls
- 30,000 and 40,000 lb capacity big enough to fit the BEAST.
- LIF-TRACK will be 18 years old in 1994 and we have almost 100 installed worldwide: 7 in Ontario, 8 in PA and CA, 11 in CO, 10 in BC, 7 in NY, 5 in WA and VT, 4 in UT and MT and the list goes on …..
- Better quality going back out on the hill, higher productivity in the shop, improved safety for the workforce – this machine lowers your cost of operating!